Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BOC Week 8 Photo Challenge - You as the Professional

Attending The Art Institute and moving along through my courses, I have learned from fellow colleagues that having your own equipment helps you when doing projects for school and freelance work. Without equipment no work can be done. Let alone, not having the right equipment work can't be done well. An advantage that the students have at my school is that we can check out equipment we want anytime for 24 hours. This includes HD professional cameras, microphones, cables, lighting equipment, etc. Unfortunately for me, I live about 24 miles away from my school. It is not very advantageous for me to check out equipment to be returned the next day when I don't have class and have to make long drives roundtrip. Due to this fact, I started investing some money to provide myself with better and professional equipment for my projects and my work. I have built up my list with studio monitors, microphones, headphones, audio interface/preamp, hard drives, audio recorder, audio and video editing softwares, audio plugins, and other miscellaneous stuff. I don't know how I was able to buy all this, but as you can see from the picture that I tweeted, "I'm just a pro."

No comments:

Post a Comment