Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BOC Week 5 Photo Challenge - In the Director's Chair

This is a picture that I Photoshopped myself into for this week's photo challenge. I found this picture of the writers and director at a pre-production meeting of Saturday Night Live (SNL). I love this show because comedy is one of my favorite genres and I have a great sense of humor. I have always wanted to be a part of SNL in some kind of way. I have even considered myself wanting to be one of the characters and make people laugh. Making people laugh is one of my favorite things because when that happens, I know that at that moment, any kind of stress that I have and anyone else has, is relieved from it. My skills in Photoshop is not that great, but I at least put myself in there with a laughing candid picture along with the others in the picture. Especially next to one of the writers of the show. Maybe one day I can be sitting on that table or being a part of any other production process for SNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment