Monday, April 9, 2012

BOC Week 1 Photo Challenge - Xtranormal Film Festival: Courage!




For this assignment, we had to participate in an online film festival. We were given the xtranormal.com website to make an account and to make up a video that is a minute long. You can choose different characters and themes. I didn't really know what I would do, but it had to be comical. Upon deciding what I wanted to write about, it dawned on me that people don't stand up for what they believe and let life pass by and take crap from people and situations. That's where I decided to base it off "courage." Being in the entertainment industry, you have to be able to be courageous in putting your work out to the public. Even if your ideas and work get shut down, persistence and having a little faith and courage will one day make it big. There are many examples where people are able to be successful and because they don’t know how to achieve that, it never happens. Even if you didn't think it would. At first it reminded me of the Wizard of Oz, and so I took a bit from that and added some other things on my own. I titled it Courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment