Tuesday, April 17, 2012

EOC Week 3 - Where are you now and where are you going?

Right now I have five classes left to graduate and I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do after graduation. Before attending this school I knew nothing about Audio Production. I was just a musician all my life. I’ve always been musically inclined and music is one of my passions. Attending this school has made me appreciate music much more to know the basic theory of audio in general and how it works. But since I’ve been enrolled, I have left behind being a musician and just been focused in school. As we’re required to crossover with the video world, I have come to love video and film as well. That’s a whole different beast, but I can see myself working with video. I’ve always loved movies so now I can crossover between both worlds. I’ve came in contact with an arranger/composer within the last month, and it has got me thinking in getting back into playing the piano and possibly being able to be an arranger/composer myself. I can see myself in many different situations, and I feel like I will want to do more than one thing because I tend to be well-rounded and that way I won’t be bored because there will be something new to be doing everyday, within the audio, video, and musical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment