Tuesday, April 24, 2012

EOC Week 4 - Executive Summary


My business, Beat Café, LLC is not only a café for friendly, stimulating conversations, and a relaxed environment, but also a venue for fun and entertaining live music performers from different genres. There are only 3 other known café-venues in the city that have struggled to maintain a constant customer volume. My efforts to engage college students and young professionals are to build a sense of community and solidarity, and most importantly a fun space to mingle. I will strategize my marketing efforts to catch the attention of these customers by having a large presence in their college campuses, professional office districts, and frequented retail stores. I will differ from my competitors in that I have a very specific goal geared towards a very specific population, so my coffee and food products, as well as music performer would be geared towards them. I plan to take out a business loan for $10,000 dollars through a trusted bank and with my qualified business partner plan to oversee a budget and annual growth rates reach 15% in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment